You know who I'm talkin about..
Yeah, that guy. :)
Well, now that I have a daughter of my own, that tradition is not about to stop now..
So this year, I'm doing the cookies (with my mom's help, without a doubt)
We're gonna do the cookies here, at my house, and we've invited quite a few kids, mostly the family. :)
And I need to clean, clean, clean..
Because I can't believe Christmas in 4 days!
I hope everyone has I good one.
I'm Santa for the first time this year,
and I'm pretty excited about that.
It's crazy for me to think about last year,
and how dramatically my life has changed.
Last Christmas, I was eighteen and I had just gotten back from NY,
visiting my mom's family and my brother-
I came back, but my mom stayed for a couple more months,
so it was just me and my dad.
Basically, I was still a kid..
and it's amazing to me how much I have changed on so many different levels.
Of course, I am a mom now!
I kinda moved out. lol.
I have a terrific guy in my life,
I am now enrolled in college following my dream of becoming a teacher,
I'm trying to stay on the right path,
and I'm trying to keep my head above water.
That's life, I guess.
and I leave you with my thoughts on this quote:
"Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."
Look What happens With a Love like that,
"You owe Me."
Look What happens With a Love like that,
It lights the whole sky.."
Actually, I kinda think this one speaks for itself,
We all want a love to light the sky. :)
peace be with you, my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment