I am emily.
I have a 2 (almost 3) month old daughter, Mahala
I have a boyfriend, Kenny
This is us:
I am 19 years young.
It becomes more and more obvious to me everyday,
that I have soo much to learn.
This is us:
I am 19 years young.
It becomes more and more obvious to me everyday,
that I have soo much to learn.
I have much family
I have a few friends
I am attending VolState Comm. College
I am starting this blog really to see what it's all about,
I don't really know what direction this blog is going to go in
I don't really know what direction this blog is going to go in
but I enjoy writing, so I'll see how this goes,
let's get started, eh?
I wanna start with a quote from the buddha,
and it goes something like this:
I wanna start with a quote from the buddha,
and it goes something like this:
"How easy it is to see your brother's faults,
How hard it is to face your own."
Buddha
How hard it is to face your own."
Buddha
Now, I do actually have a brother-
and I do believe he has quite a few faults.
And I do notice them,
and I'm pretty sure a few other people do, too.
and in my mind, his faults are greater than mine,
and this is where this quote finds all the truth it needs.
And while I struggle daily to realize that his faults
cannot be greater than mine,
because at the end of the day,
a fault is a fault
-and I am not the one to judge
whose is worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment