Wednesday, December 22, 2010

In the past couple of days, I've been delving deeper into all this blogging stuff, 
and I'm definitely liking it!
My dear cousin at, Life's Good, Be Happy, has offered me some help, 
and I look forward to taking her up on that offer as soon as we get the time.

Not too mention I can't wait to see her again,
we don't nearly get to spend enough time together these days.

I've been trying to find some more blogs that I really like,
and so far I've found:

                                         -Cassandra Cave
Cassandra writes about her blog:

            I live in sunny California and work as a photographer, 
           while also embarking on the exciting journey of motherhood. 
           This blog is a place for me to share my bohemian dreams 
           and connect with other like-minded gypsies.

and I love it!  It really is an inspiration to my gypsy soul. 
For some reason, with the coming of my baby girl,
I kind of lost touch with this side of me.
I'm searching to find the balance I'm looking for in life,
and I think this will be an amazing read.

Last but not least I have found,

which I definitely enjoyed.
The photographer, Christina, captures some amazing photographs.
I suggest everyone to check these three blogs out,
I really think you might like them. :)

________________________________
and I leave you, my friends, with this quote:
The cure for boredom is curiosity.
There is no cure for curiosity.
Dorothy Parker
 
--e.b.  


No comments:

Post a Comment